Military and Family Readiness and Resilience Services
Distinctive aspects of military life include deployments, frequent relocations, transitioning in and out of the Service, lack of traditional local family support and a culture that presents a unique set of pressures on Service members and their families.
Zeiders wide range of direct service and professional program support expertise builds resilient service members and families, increases mission readiness, enhances quality of life and increases service retention.
- Case Management
- Disaster Preparedness and Crisis Response
- Employment and Education Counseling
- Financial Coaching and Counseling
- Operational Stress Control Services
- Ombudsman and Family Readiness Officer Support Training
- Parenting Support
- Personal Financial Management Education
- Pre-, Mid- and Post-Deployment Workshops
- Referral Research and Resources
- Return and Reunion Program Services
- Suicide Prevention Services
- Relocation Services
- Transition Services
Military and Family Expertise
Our workforce understands deployments, redeployments and return/reintegration of Service members. We have provided reintegration services to tens of thousands of family members and deployed Sailors and Marines through the U.S. Navy’s Return and Reunion program annually. Zeiders employees have a first-hand connection with the military community as Reservists, Veterans, military spouses and parents of those who serve.
Personnel Readiness and Command Support
Zeiders develops and tailors solution-focused programs in support of military policy.
- Services address needs of family readiness stakeholders; singles, couples, parents, commands and reservists.
- Workshops meet changing mobilization and deployment requirements of military commands and their communities.
- Command support is provided stateside, overseas, pierside or underway.
A Case for Zeiders
Zeiders provided much needed agility and responsiveness by manning 24/7 crisis center operations after natural disasters such as Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Sandy, California wildfires, and the Japanese earthquake and tsunami.