In a high-tech world, our high-touch approach differentiates our training and professional development. Our capabilities are:
- Asynchronous (Self-Paced) On-Demand Training
- Mobile Learning
- Online Meetings and eFacilitation
- Rapid eLearning (via RSS and Podcasts)
- Social Network Learning
- eCommunities of Practice
- Synchronous Instructor–led Webinars
- Webinar Production Services
Zeiders eLearning solutions are accessible by individuals with disabilities, as required by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
A Case for Zeiders
Zeiders has provided webinar services to the U.S. Army’s New Parent Support Program. Personnel located at military installations worldwide participate in monthly training via a virtual classroom.
On-demand training is ideal for learners with busy schedules, those located OCONUS or those who must take required trainings in the evening or on weekends. Zeiders places a special focus on the interactive functions of the on-demand environment by providing user quizzes, polls, breakout rooms and self-check sections to keep learners focused and on-task.
Zeiders capability includes on-demand eLearning courses available 24/7/365.
A sampling of course topics include:
- Military 101
- Information and Referral Resources
- Clinical Documentation
- Customer Service
- Understanding Combat Operational Stress
- Department of Defense Resources
- Combat Stress: Differential Diagnosis
- Coaching to Financial Confidence
Webinar Delivery Platform
Zeiders’ eLearning solutions are deployed using the industry-leading Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro virtual learning platform. Our virtual learning platform includes:
- Connection with iOS, Android, Blackberry and the Navy/Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) compatibility
- Unlimited number of system user
- Capacity for 500 participants in a single meeting
- Custom learning programs with a variety of training tools
- Event registration and reminder service and attendee training reports
- Event recording capability
- Integrated Teleconference with online event and Voiceover IP
Benefits of using our LMS to deliver and track on-demand trainings:
- Cost reductions and time savings as staff do not have to travel to attend training;
- More effective training as staff have the opportunity to go at their own pace or to review content;
- Just-in-time training, allowing staff to access content as needed; and
- Fast on-boarding, as training materials are available as soon as a staff member is hired.
Communities of Practice
Our communities of practice provide a venue for participants to share knowledge, skills, abilities and best practices with others to achieve excellence in job performance. Zeiders offers customized facilitated virtual programs to ensure continued professional development in support of client needs.
Learning Management System (LMS)
Zeiders delivers blended eLearning programs by combining the cutting-edge presentation capabilities of Adobe Connect Pro with our web-based Learning Management System (LMS). Our LMS provides:
- 24/7/365 availability of eLearning content
- Real-time usage monitoring and reporting
- Training records for learners
- Single access point for synchronous and asynchronous training, completion certificates and supplemental materials
- Access to a support team for customer and learners
A Case for Zeiders
When faced with the challenge to develop a training program that provides continuing education to globally dispersed staff, we used our state-of-the-art Learning Management System to meet the various training needs of FFSP Personal Financial Management. We conducted a one-day virtual learning conference with multiple sessions and keynote speakers. Times were staggered to reach OCONUS staff. More than 400 government and contract staff attended the event and 235 CEUs from the Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE) were awarded.