Zeiders is strategically positioned to offer comprehensive professional services on prominent contract vehicles including GSA Schedules, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contracts, Service Agreements, and Purchase Orders/Task Orders. For more information about our contract vehicles or subcontracting, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zeiders holds two General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule prime contracts available to all Federal Agencies and other authorized users.
GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) – GS-10F-0134L
- SIN 874-1 Integrated Consulting Services – Provide expert advice and assistance in support of agency’s mission-oriented business functions. Services covered by this SIN include:
- Management or strategy consulting, including research, evaluations, studies, analyses, scenarios/simulations, reports, business policy and regulation development assistance, strategy formation, and expert witness services.
- Facilitation and related decision support services.
- Survey services, using a variety of methodologies, including survey planning, design, and development; survey administration; data validation and analysis; reporting, and stakeholder briefings.
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203
- SIN 874-7 Integrated Business Program Support Services – Provide services to assist agencies in managing their mission-oriented business projects or programs and achieving mission performance goals. Services covered by this SIN include:
- All phases of program or project management, from planning to closeout.
- Operational/administrative business support services in order to carry out program objectives.
GSA 738X Human Resources and EEO Services – GS-02F-0234W
- SIN 595-21 Human Resource Services (Excluding EEO Services) – Provide planning, training and outplacement services in support of agencies’ HR business functions
- SIN 595-28 Social Services, Professional Counseling and Veterans’ Readjustment and Behavioral Health Services – Provide comprehensive employee assistance, traditional EAP, personal and family support and emergency response and social advocacy services
HR Solutions Personnel Life Cycle Support Services (PLS)
HR Solutions streamlines the provision of human resource services to the U.S. Army in four mission areas. HR Solutions is an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle under which Firm-Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Fixed-Fee (CPFF), or Time & Materials (T&M) contract types may be issued.
SeaPort Next Generation
The SeaPort Next Generation Contract is available to Naval Sea Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps enabling procurement of a wide variety of professional services using a single Schedule contract.
GSA Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) – Contract #: GS02Q16DCR0069
HCaTS is a Government-Wide, Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity contract. Issued by the General Services Administration (GSA) and the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), HCaTS provides federal agencies with a flexible, fast and efficient was to obtain best value solutions for human capital and training service requirements.
Zeiders has partnered with Suntiva on HCaTS to offer Pool 2 Human Resources Consulting Services. For information on how to work with Zeiders under HCaTS, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Service Agreements and Government Purchase Card Orders
Zeiders offers Service Agreements with government agencies and we accept Government Purchase Card orders. This acquisition approach is useful for quick access to webinars, training and other off-the-shelf professional services. Open-ended commercial services agreements are a way to engage us for time sensitive tasks on an as-needed basis.